ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES FOR REIMBURSEMENT
Rules for the reimbursement
- In case of foreign currency, the exchange rate applied on the day or month of the beginning of the project.
- Requests for reimbursement must be received within 7 (seven) working days from the day of the meeting.
- Requests for documental integration after the submission of the reimbursement request are not accepted.
- For any disputes please fill in the specific form.
What will not be refundable:
- An amount higher than the planned budget. In case of documentation correspond to a higher amount, the maximum amount provided by the infopack will be reimbursed.
- Receipts, bills, invoices and any evidence that does not include the date, place and tax reference of the merchant.
- Receipts, bills, invoices and any evidence written in pen without the merchant’s tax reference.
- Receipts, bills, invoices and any evidence bearing the words: non-tax – pro forma or similar.
- ATM or card receipts are not reimbursable unless accompanied by a corresponding receipts from the merchant or which do not bear the merchant’s tax data.
- transport costs if not accompanied either by receipts of payment receipts and related tickets or travel documents (boarding passes in case of flights)
- Online orders (e.g. food delivery) unless accompanied by a receipt of payment from the merchant.
- illegible, false, incomplete, out-of-focus receipts.
- Accommodation costs unless accompanied by a receipt of payment with date, place and name of the guest.
- receipts, bills, invoices and any other evidence charged by several participants at the same time, unless the fee paid is clearly specified. If applicable, please attach an ATM or card receipt.
- receipts, invoice, bills and any evidence from foreign countries that contravene the tax regulations of the country of reference.
Remind only for partners
- Please note that the payment of the Hosting Fee, provided by the partnership agreement, is subject to the presentation of justification and related payment accountant of the expenses made for the meeting held. The documentation must be submitted within 7 (seven) days from the end of the meeting.
- Please note that the payment of the Partner Fee, provided by the partnership agreement, is subject to the presentation of justification and related payment accountant of the expenses made for the realization of the project. The documentation must be submitted by 30 days before the project’s end date.
- The reimbursements for the participants in case of mobility, will be subject to the presentation of proof of the expenses made, up to the maximum amount provided by the infopack.